Yoga Courses Available
Contents of the 10 lesson plan course.
- Classes start with gentle flowing standing Qigong to warm up and release your spine and joints
- Circling movements release tension from ankles, wrists, hips and shoulders.
- Movements done lying on your back will engage the pelvic floor, back and abdominal muscles.
- Backbends whilst lying on your belly will tone kidneys and strengthen your back to release pain.
- Gentle squats will benefit your Psoas muscle for a healthy lumbar lower back.
- Standing Yoga postures will strengthen your limbs, buttocks and tone the whole body.
- Forward bends using a chair will improve flexibility and lengthen hamstrings.
- Twists on your back, standing or on a chair tone spinal nerves, massaging digestive system.
- Qigong will improve energy flow to all your internal organs and improve coordination.
- Standing one leg balances improve stability, confidence and balance to prevent falls.
- Yoga breathing techniques lower anxiety, improve sleep, digestion and improve Vagal tone.
- Guided relaxations with breathwork stimulate parasympathetic nervous system for good health.
Benefits of this Course Video
Yoga QiFlow Solo Lesson
If you are not quite ready to try out our full video course, this solo lesson is perfect for you. Following along with me at home as I guide you through a full hour lesson designed with your wellbeing in mind.
Solo Lesson Summary
- Chair yoga pose for Psoas muscle and lumber spine toning.
- Core strengthening floor work for Transverse abdominal muscle.
- Bridge backbend to tone gluteal muscles for posture.
- Warrior 2 for strong legs.
- Release neck tension and stiffness.
- Abdominal breathing technique.
- Guided relaxation to reduce anxiety.
Solo Preview Video
Karen Stone Books
I am an author and Yoga teacher. I have been practising Yoga for thirty five years as my mother introduced it to me. I started teaching and sharing it in 2000 as it has been such a supportive benefit and has helped me through ups and downs.
I studied anatomy and physiology at college and have also worked as a massage therapist.
Nutrition and health fascinate me and I wanted to share my book with girls and women of all ages to inspire them into thinking about the connection between body, mind and spirit.
You can find out more about my books on my my website karenstonebooks.co.uk